The Municipality of Huntsville administrative offices at City Hall, Madill Court and Huntsville Fire Station 1 have reopened for in-person service.
The Canada Summit Center is now open by appointment only, but contactless services are also available online, by phone or by email. In accordance with the new provincial regulations, which came into force on September 22, the Protocol for receiving Covid-19 vaccines from the city of Huntsville will be in effect at the Canada Summit Center.
Who is required to present a vaccine receipt?
- Persons 18 years of age and over who participate in the following types of City of Huntsville programs:
- Recorded recreation programs, p. ex. swimming lessons, skating lessons
- Walk-in recreation and fitness programs i.e. fitness classes, lane swims, public swims, public skating or private ice rental, shinny
- Parents attending parent / child classes or attending their child’s program / lessons
- Customers of the walking track
- Patrons of the meeting or event space
- Adult programming
- Visitors to the City of Huntsville Canada Summit Center for the purpose of:
- Spectators, including parents of children in a program or activity
- Participants of sports groups, i.e. hockey clubs, skating clubs, swimming club, adult sports leagues
- Participants aged 18 and over must present their vaccination receipt to their club
- Spectators will also need to show proof of vaccination
Don’t miss the Doppler!
Register now here to receive our summary by email with links to our most recent stories.
Local news delivered to your inbox three times a week!