Gatherings are prohibited indoors or outdoors with any person other than members of the same household
After a few announcements from the provincial government this weekend, the closure and then the opening of amenities, there are still closures of public spaces for the Ontario housekeeping order.
The Town of Collingwood is reporting the following closures:
- Outdoor amenities including baseball fields, soccer fields, tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, and skate parks
- Central Park Arena and Eddie Bush Memorial Arena
- Boat launches
- Centennial Aquatic Center
- Collingwood Museum is closed but offers curbside pickup for gift shop items
- Simcoe Street Theater
- Collingwood Public Library is closed for in-person tours, but offers curbside pickup Monday through Friday noon to 6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The following city facilities are still open as of Monday, April 19:
- Play ground
- Dog parks
- Trails and green spaces
- Public washrooms at the transit terminal on Pine Street and Port-a-Potties at the harbor and at the east end of Sunset Point
- City Hall is open at the counter in person from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. The city has added to its portal of virtual services, so that some city administrative services and payments can be made online here
- Collingwood Transit continues to provide passenger service
Any social gathering outside of members of the same household is prohibited under the Ontario Home Keeping Order.